Sunday, January 17, 2010

Humorous Wedding Cake Toppers Husband Cake Ideas. 10points To The Best Answer!?

Husband cake ideas. 10points to the best answer!? - humorous wedding cake toppers

I wanted something really fun cake for my husband, he looks and laughs. He wanted to laugh at all on the cake, and maybe even make fun of him when he goes back to work. LOL. I tried googling "men wedding cake, but nothing really happens, what hast thou for me?

I had already decided on the cake toppers humorous, but I still havent chosen and also on a photo at the top of the cake ... decided
These are the choices so far ..

http://i41.tinypic.com/a437v8.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/2pzguub.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/10e37mh.jpg

I would like to put funny words on the sides of the cake and maybe even in the top of the cake.

someone has other ideas? Pictures and examples?
Does anyone do this before your wedding? Do you have photos of your own?

10 points, the person who helps me! :)

7 comments:

NewBWife said...

OH have the cake, say, "Yes, Dear"

lol now thats funny

EK said...

I would not if I were you, unless your husband has to be a real sense of humor. I know that my husband is very sensitive to people laugh at their expense. You can create a good show before the crowd set, but if we are away from everything, is very sad that I laugh at a joke or break it with something he felt he was mocking. My intention is not to offend, but sometimes perceived differently.

nascar88... said...

I prefer the cake topper with the bride to the groom on the floor. I'm getting married in July and my friend has the topper. We do our happy marriage and a time for all. So I thought that was not the cake.

WhatADay said...

I did not .. But here are some pictures, which I found ..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v391/H ...

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii212 ...

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f238/m ...

Bitter Bath said...

It could therefore a ball and chain cake topper.

Shabani! said...

Who says game over

fizzygur... said...

First, your Google search could have been better if you wrote cake "Buddy cake" instead of "man, because it really means groom cake.

Secondly, the groom cake, if it exists, is usually chosen by the bride and / or his witnesses, so you can leave him some comments. However, if you laugh really tried to catch him then he will, perhaps in the form of a tombstone that says: "Here lies (Groom) 's Single Life get. RIP

Third, I am in favor of a touch of fun and humor to a wedding, but there are cake walks a fine line between funny and offensive, so make sure you choose the right side of the line that cake. There's nothing more tacky than a cake in the shape of any type of genitalia in a marriage, as a tip.

And fourthly, it is your future husband, and their future to him, committed the day of your wedding, why encourage people to laugh at him and make life hell for the workColleagues make fun of him? I am a good joke, but I do not think that marriage is the time nor the place to publicly roast his new husband. Perhaps you have this cake at the rehearsal dinner.

Post a Comment