Sunday, January 31, 2010

Stomach Flue Ontario Any Alternative Remedies For Stomach Flue And Cold?

Any alternative remedies for stomach flue and cold? - stomach flue ontario

My daughter had a nasty gastrointestinal infection approximately 3 weeks. It took a few days, and had diareah for two weeks. When she finally more than she has developed a runny nose and cough, and of course the bug bit me and was in bed for two days. None of us has an appetite, and now my sinuses are bothering me. We do not know much of conventional medicine to believe, and I ask myself, what can you do to your appetite and increased runny nose / coughing. My daughter will be two in October so I do not know what is approppriate for her age.

3 comments:

sarahhh. :] said...

Im not sure if theres no age limit used to it (IVE for yonkers)
But taste I mixed a combination of lemon juice, 2 teaspoons honey, hot water and cold water and sugar. And what really helps to relieve neck and stomach, and because antioxidants that it contains recover more quickly and feel much happier assistance.
Hope it helps!

Shihan said...

I know no age limit (ask your pharmacist), but if you are not allergic to) on flowers of Asteraceae, a combination of goldenseal and Echinachea use (tablet or liquid. It tastes terrible, but Echinachea helps strengthen the immune system, while the golden seal of the flow of mucus in the body control.

We wish you a speedy recovery.

Soul Doctor said...

Give the girls disappear from his album, the homeopathic remedy Arsenicum 30C or 30X power, 3 times daily for half an hour before meals, stomach virus, and as if by magic, without side effects or complications of any kind
Healing without side effects and complications, that's the beauty of homeopathy.
To learn more about this little gem of a place, please click on the link: - http://homeoint.org/books/boericmm/a/ars ...

Take care and God bless you and your family.

Post a Comment