Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Leopard Gecko Throat Abscess My Leopard Gecko Was Stepped On, What Can I Do To Help It?

My leopard gecko was stepped on, what can I do to help it? - leopard gecko throat abscess

My leopard gecko (she got a little more than a year) is now - stood up immediately and looked at her and began to vomit a few verses, and his neck was very big and darker than usual. He pushes me in the neck, and was (almost like bodies in the stomach?) Re-enter, and it was able to breathe and all, but it seems more sluggish. It is the breath and pulled a small, but) very weak and tired (hopefully just for the shock. I will try to adjust to the vet tomorrow, but something I do for you?

6 comments:

Amanda G said...

I think I'm so confused as to why they "try" to adapt to their veterinarian for "tomorrow". Is there a veterinary clinic that is in the service? Otherwise, I would be a different clinic. It must be taken into account as soon as possible. I am truly sorry for what happened to him, but, like his father, has much more proactive.

Kami K said...

Sorry to hear that your poor gecko. I would try to contact in an emergency, requiring a bad internal injuries that could have immediate attention.

Kami K said...

Sorry to hear that your poor gecko. I would try to contact in an emergency, requiring a bad internal injuries that could have immediate attention.

xRejectY... said...

Awhhh this is so sad!
= [[
Idk what to do, but I feel bad.

Gecko097 said...

to die in my u go 2, unless the veterinarian

Been there: done that - I think! said...

This is one of those questions that makes you crawl and whispering, "OMG ..." I'm for what happened, sorry for his poor Leo.

As mentioned above, consult a veterinarian immediately. Without attention, it can not overnight. Dull shock of the pain a little. As time passes - the more you will feel what happened to her (as you do not feel a blow on the finger or fingers on, but it was not long before it hurts fiercely).

If you do not know yet alien / reptile vet in your area, google: "Herpetological Society"-o --
http://www.herpvetconnection.com/ closer.

I hope you are well.

Post a Comment