Friday, February 19, 2010

Dark Red Violet Hair Which Colour Shade Can I Use To Make Recently Coloured Dark Violet/red Hair Lighter Without Bleach?

Which colour shade can I use to make recently coloured dark violet/red hair lighter without Bleach? - dark red violet hair

Recently, black hair, purple / red (hair already said that after washing), but was super dark .. is so dark it appears black. The shade should be used to make it lighter without using bleach? Is there a particular color in the store that I have hair that may well collect? My natural hair color is black.

2 comments:

just checking said...

First, the color does not lift color, it means that if you are not lifted, and her dark hair color to a lighter color. The only thing that will create what is Bleach. I want to get with a professional, and this change, because if you try to finish a house with orange hair!

Hope this helps

happylif... said...

The same goes for my colleagues who responded, the color does not lift, alleviate or eliminate the color, the only natural brightening or color remover and it must be affected by a professional. Repair work that the experience at home.

Post a Comment