Monday, February 22, 2010

Sister Name For Lola Im Really Depressed 10 Points For Help?

Im really depressed 10 points for help? - sister name for lola

OK On average, about me, and I will go belemic only for my depression in my mind. What is the least harmful thing you can do to make me, but still gives me the feeling of danger. oh yeah me too I want to lose consciousness

ps in 12
the reason the depression is a long story, but here goes
Rules for the older sister of my best friend is what I told my sister. My best friends older sister named Lola, and my best friend is Melissa. Through Saturday, Lola thought my sister was immature and I think Kool and stuff. We were like friends, Lola and Saturday was my sister, my myspace, what should be kept secret and told my sister, my mother. Then I took a bunch of problems. Lola and said that now all the secrets of the mother, who told him thatand shes is like sex, I'm addicted. I say see my SIS next time, what I do.

pps .. She says she does not hate me, even though I hate him now
in 12
Lola is 15
My sister is 14

0 comments:

Post a Comment