Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Rachel Roxx Pictures What Happend To Phil Varone And Skid Row? Why Is He Not In The Band?

What happend to Phil Varone and Skid Row? Why is he not in the band? - rachel roxx pictures

I read this in an online interview. It is well documented? Sleaze Roxx what he says? To break what? Can someone tell me where I can read what happened to them?

Sleaze Roxx: It is well documented that he is / was a rift between Rachel Bolan [Skid Row bassist] and the same reason some nasty things you said Rachel, after the last time you left Skid Row. You have made changes? Otherwise, if it ever time he would have to join the band, if not the drum re-opened?

Phil Varone: Rachel and I are friends for 17 years. I love him like a brother and deal like any relationship to the bumps in the road. I hope to repair our friendship and how it was. Time heals everything. I have a few gigs wior skate. I miss those guys a lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment